Friday, 5 May 2017

cyclone cook

On the school holidays there was a big storm in the evening. I was just watching some TV but i knew it was going to happen because my dad told me about it. Also I asked siri what the weather was and he said it was going to be stormy. So that day I just stayed home and watched TV and then that night…
I was just watching some TV.  I heard some raining and then  it got even louder. It got so loud i had to put on my headphones. It got even louder then my mum had to go and move the trampoline into a corner  so the parts of the trampoline didn't fly away.I was watching my movie on netflix watching and then the internet went out I was wishing it didn't go out but then it went out.The next day some of  the parts of the trampoline fell of on the floor but that's all that happened.

Untitled.jpg

Here is a picture of the cyclone.😀😀.

5 comments:

  1. Grate post.we had lots of recage to our trees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment mac :)

      Delete
  2. Nice work ryan so sad internt went out
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment kayden :)

      Delete
  3. well done Ryan. when the storm was on i was going to camp and then we had to come home because there was no power

    ReplyDelete